As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues, our top priority at Let’s Bounce Inflatables is the safety and well-being of our customers, our teammates, family members and the communities we serve. As part of this, below is an overview of the steps we are taking to ensure our rental equipment is sanitary and ready for your use:
- We clean and disinfect our rental equipment. We use Spray Nine® Cleaner + Disinfectant to spray and wipe commonly touched surfaces of the inflatable after each rental.
- As much as possible we will complete any required paperwork ahead of time, helping to minimize face-to-face time when we arrive to take the payment and to get the rental agreement signed.
- Our employees have been asked to practice good personal hygiene and social distancing; and the proper disposal of wipes, towels and any other personal protection equipment they use in connection with delivering the equipment.
Do your part:
1. It is the customers’ responsibility to abide by all government and public health rules during the rental. It is important that we continue to respect the social distancing measures in place.
2. If you or anyone in your household is showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, has been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, or is currently in self-isolation as a result of travel, you have to notify us immediately to cancel the rental.
3. To minimize the contact with our setup team, please advise children to stay indoors when we arrive to set up the inflatable. Once our team leaves the property kids can start jumping.
Once it’s time to pick up, please direct children off the inflatable so that our team can start cleaning and sanitizing.
4. If you have an existing bouncy castle booking, we look forward to serving you. If you have an upcoming event and would like to book an inflatable, you can reserve one by calling 604 210 2339 or fill out our Free Quote form.
Thank you for choosing Let’s Bounce Inflatables as your inflatable rental provider.
Owner, Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd.