RULES AND WARNINGS
- Follow safety banner rules printed on the inflatable and all operating rules listed below whenever the inflatable is in use.
- Adult supervision is required at all times. Never leave children unattended.
- People with the following conditions, but not limited to, head, neck, back or other muscular-skeletal injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps or bouncing should not use this product. Please consult a physician if you have any concerns about using this inflatable product.
- Ensure that the maximum occupancy is observed and controlled. For weight capacity please refer to individual inflatable unit specifications listed on our website.
- All riders should be of compatible height and weight.
- Do not place any potential fire hazard elements such as BBQs or fire pits near the inflatable.
- No fireworks near the inflatable.
- Do not use the inflatable while it’s raining, in strong winds with speeds of 30 km/h (20 mph) or higher, and extreme weather conditions.
- The inflatable is to be anchored to the ground with ground stakes or 25 kg (55 lb) sandbags while in operation. The operator of the inflatable should check ground stakes regularly during play to ensure they remain securely in the ground. If sandbags are used make sure they are securely attached to the inflatable.
- The inflatable must be fully inflated before anyone is allowed inside and it must remain fully inflated until everyone is out.
- The operator of the inflatable should check frequently to make sure that buckles on the inflation tubes are tightly attached to the blower and all deflation zippers are sealed to prevent air leakage. If more than one blower is being used make sure all blowers are pumping air.
- No water should be allowed in, or near, the dry use inflatable. Keep the jumping area, blower(s) and the power cord(s) dry.
- Keep children away from the blower and deflation zippers. Do not allow running around the inflatable.
- Do not allow wrestling, running, doing somersaults, pushing or climbing the walls (inside or outside), and grabbing or pulling on the basketball hoops of the inflatable.
- Everyone should bounce away from each other, and stay away from openings and sidewalls.
- Netting on the walls of the inflatable is ONLY intended to be used to reduce the risk of injury from falling off the inflatable. Do not allow anyone to intentionally kick, lean on, bounce against, climb on, hang from and jump over the netting.
- Do not allow anyone to play on the ramp of the inflatable.
- Do not allow anyone to run or jump through the entrance of the inflatable. Everyone should enter and exit the inflatable in a seated position.
- Remove shoes, eyeglasses, jewelry or any sharp or hard objects before entering the inflatable unit.
- Riders should not wear loose or baggy clothing, scarves, hoods, clothing with drawstrings and bring in any objects that may cause choking hazards while playing in the inflatable.
- No food, beverages, gum or candy in the inflatable at any time.
- No Confetti and absolutely no Silly String (or any similar substance) should be allowed in or around the inflatable.
- No pets are to be allowed in or near the inflatable at any time.
- Store the inflatable in a dry, clean area when not in use.
- Evacuate the inflatable unit immediately if it begins to lose air. Follow Evacuation and Emergency Procedures listed below.
INFLATABLE WITH SLIDES
- Only one person at a time is allowed on each slide climbing wall and the slide.
- No one should be allowed to slide down head ﬁrst or on their stomach. Never stand up on the slide platform or on the slide itself. Never jump off of a slide.
INFLATABLES WITH WATER SLIDES
- Water is only allowed on the slide area and in the pool area. The Jumping area should not have pools of water. Keep the blower(s) and the power cord(s) dry.
- Never dive or jump into the pool area. No one should be allowed to slide down head ﬁrst or on their stomach. Never stand up on the slide platform or on the slide itself. Never jump off of a slide.
- Always drain water from the inflatable after use. Do not leave it inﬂated or full of water unattended or overnight. Make sure no one drinks pool water. Ensure everyone practices good pool hygiene.
EVACUATION AND EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
- In case of unexpected deflation such as power outages, blowers being disconnected, circuit overload, etc., the operator of the inflatable must ensure that everyone exits the inflatable immediately. People inside the inflatable must be instructed to exit one by one in an orderly manner.
- The inflatable unit should not be used/operated in the dark. If operating without an adequate natural light source the operator of the inflatable unit must carry a flashlight in case of an unexpected power outage. Using a flashlight operator must guide everyone out of the inflatable one by one in an orderly manner. Then turn off the blower and disconnect the power.
- If during an outdoor event extreme weather conditions occur such as rain, high wind, snow, or hail, etc., the operator of the inflatable unit must instruct everyone to exit the inflatable immediately. People inside the inflatable must be instructed to exit one by one in an orderly manner. Make sure everyone is out. After everyone has exited the operator must immediately turn off and unplug the blower(s), open the deflation zippers, and allow the unit to fully deflate. Cover the inflatable unit with a tarp to minimize it getting wet or damaged.
- In case of fire, the operator of the inflatable must ensure that everyone exits the inflatable immediately. People inside the inflatable must be instructed to exit one by one in an orderly manner. Call your local emergency response department if needed.
ADAPTING TO COVID-19
- It is the customers’ responsibility to abide by all government and public health rules during the rental. It is important that we continue to respect the social distancing measures in place.
- If you or anyone in your household is showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, has been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, or is currently in self-isolation as a result of travel, you have to notify us immediately to cancel the rental.
- To minimize the contact with our setup team, please advise children to stay indoors when we arrive to set up the inflatable. Once our team leaves the property kids can start jumping.
- Once it’s time to pick up, please direct children of the inflatable so that our team can start cleaning and sanitizing.
Please follow the link to read our full Covid-19 Statement.
Last updated: March 26, 2021